Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Miscellany Monday!

Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters

1.  My Friends for Adoption friend, Melissa, sent this to me for January.  It deserves to be in a frame and I am working on that.  This is one of my favorite songs.  I love it and it reminds me that through Christ I have victory and I need not let the world make me feel defeated.  Thanks Melissa!

2.  I've been busy with work, etc. lately and didn't get a chance to post anything around Christmas.  My 3-year-old nephew got this for Christmas and once he opened the box, this was his outfit for the remainder of the evening. (My sis-in-law said it was $1.50 at Ikea.  What a deal!)

3.  My brother, whom I miss dearly because he lives in a different state, is in high school (yes we are far apart in age) and he plays goalie for a local hockey team.  He always loved hockey and the goalie position, and this year an opportunity for him to play came about and they actually had need for a goalie on the team (totally a God-thing!) .  So he has been busy playing many games, getting experience, and having a great time.  Here he is in action.  I'm so proud of him!



 
 
4.  I was having a crazy week at home and work again last week and my sweet husband sent these to me at work to cheer me up.  Aren't the unexpected surprises the best!


5.  Ok, I just read that Russian hot chocolate is like a melted bar of chocolate that you can eat with a spoon.  Um....what can be better that that?  Yummy!  I am definitely going to have to try that.  Hmmm, I wonder if it comes in dark chocolate flavor....



Happy Miscellaney Monday!  Wanna participate?  Check out my friend Carissa's site at lowercase letters.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. that hot co co looks great! super cute blog! just started following you :)

    with love,
    meg

    follow me @ http://somethingbeautifultheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete